- Comfortable bed.
- Clean room.
- Quiet and soundproof.
- Polite staff. The front desk guy named Sacha was especially polite, friendly, and helpful. He helped us with bus information and printing our boarding pass.
- Working AC.
- The look and feel of the room was pretty nice.
- Location was close to the Castellane metro station. Lots of food options within walking distance.
- Breakfast was included. They had yogurt, cereal, bread, baguette, jam, honey, butter, nutella, cheese, mixed fruits, ready-made juice, water, orange juicer machine, coffee machine, and toaster. Suggestion for the future: it will be great if they add more options for warm breakfast like waffles or eggs.
- There was internet in the room, but it was super slow and technically unusable. I wasn't even able to load google map. Sending and receiving messages on smartphone took a long time too.
- The cleaning staff did not respect out "do not disturb" sign. They came in to clean even though the sign was posted. I don't mind the cleaning, I just want less people coming into the room to minimize missing things. But in the end nothing got lost and the room is cleaned so I guess that's ok.
- No safety deposit box inside the room, but we didn't experience any issues with the security. I didn't check whether the front desk has it.
- The key had to be returned to front desk every time we left the room.