I stayed at Ibis Mumbai airport for 3 nights 4 days on a business travel. This hotel is situated right on Western expressway, the location cannot get any better.
Breakfast spread (specially for an Indian)
Lobby: I somehow loved the hustle bustle at the Hotel lobby in front of the bar counter
I had several service related issues during my stay. Overall, the service level was very low.
1) I had requested for early check in well before I arrived, still 2 hour early check in was not given. I had a meeting and had to change into my business suit in their lobby restrooms!
2) Room's toilet doors do not lock! Apparantly this is some 'French design'.
3) The housekeeping staff took hours to get water and newspaper to my room every morning.
4) I get free drinks at every Ibis across the world based on my Accor membership class, but the service staff refused to give me the same even despite explaning things to him. He was very adamant and impolite.
5) The breakfast timing is till 10:30 AM but the staff start removing food items at 10:15 itself. Even when I asked them to re-fill some of the stuff, they took hours to do it. I was extremely angry by their behaviour and had to shout at them to get the food items I wanted to eat.
6) Security at the entrance gate was very uncooperative when I asked him to stop a Taxi for me as it was raining and I did not have an umbrella (he did have!).
7) Please do not book the taxis standing right outside the hotel entrance. They are rude, unsafe, do not run by meter and overcharge 2 - 3 times the regular fare.