- Comfortable bed.
- Quiet room.
- Polite staff. They respected our "do not disturb" sign.
- Working internet (connect to the Orange wifi).
- The price is cheap.
- AC wasn't working and Carcassonne was so hot at the time.
- Room was not that clean, but nothing was smelly.
- Location is so far from the train station. No bus coming to this area on Sunday. But the road between the train station and the hotel was safe and easy. It took us about an hour walking since we had two big suitcases to roll and had to stop for a rest along the way.
- Location is not that close to the walled city either. It was doable to walk there, but it's pretty far.
- Outside of the walled city, most of the restaurants and cafes were closed during weekend in the afternoon. Only two boulangeries were open.
- No safety deposit box inside the room, but we didn't experience any issues with security. We didn't check if the front desk has one.
- We chose this hotel because it was cheap, but I don't think we would come back here considering how far the location is compared to the walled city or the city center. And the hotel itself weren't really satisfying either.