The stay was just okay. I had high expectation from ibis - based on my previous experience of stay in 3 ibis hotels in 3 different cities in 3 different countries. Instead what I experienced is briefly as following.
- Room was not spacious enough
- Room had a look of old furnishing, found some small stains/defects what I never expected from an international brand like ibis
- The bathroom was also just okay, the water pressure was low, took long to fill the bathtub, could not understand how to drain it, the water was continuously draining from the bathtub, from the locked basin waste hole
- The soap tubes were very hard to press and also located unsuitably high, those were supposed to soft and gentle, fitted just above the basin top level and the bathtub top level
- The most disappointing was the breakfast menu, very little choice of food and drinks, no fruit, only one type of salami, no spread, no egg, waiters at the breakfast area don't speak English too
- The most efficient and courteous place was the reception, stuffs were very helpful and warm and most importantly they speak good English, we got an excellent service at very early morning @4AM to be served with some fresh hot croissants while we were leaving, thanks to that guy, can not recall his name though
Overall, the experience was not quite unsatisfactory at the end than at the beginning.