1. Have option to opt out of discount rooms for business travel purposes. Iteneraries change and this is what happened to me. Offering a discount for the first booking of rooms at the start of my trip was nice however the airport control tower caught on fire the day before our flights were to leave the US --Chicago cancelled all flights for two days . So could not get there on dates of reservation at beginning of week.
2. Veolia is the company I work for. I know the company is widely known and there should be some kind of discount and gratus given for these types of situations. I contacted the hotel and simply got the run around,
3. Shower doors in the rooms should be made to latch or close to stay closed when showering. Would save wear and tear of water leaking all over the place.
4. Should provide small washclothes for washing face...etc.
5. Should provide more chanels in English or option of subtitles in English.
6. Need outlets close to the bed so you can charge your phone or have computer while sitting on the bed.
7. Main walkway of floors from elevator to rooms were smelly, stinky. Could smell someone had been smoking in rooms/corridors--could smell that on several occasions when walking to my room. Was very disgusting.
8. Need some food options when guests spend the weekend in this hotel. Most of the diners around in the area close so need to have some more food choices at the hotel for guests: cup of soup, bread, crackers, fresh fruit, salad, something more than vending machine.
9. Common area should be available for guests to use when not in their room or working on projects; social area.